We are now open, operating normal opening hours, we would ask that you consider the best time to come and enjoy your activities.
Please be aware that you may have to queue to enter the centre or your activity and we would ask you to adhere to our one way systems and directional facilities as far as possible. We would ask that if possible you come dressed for your activity and only bring essential items with you. Please bring your own drink with you.
We have also limited spaces available in activities to ensure we adhere to government guidelines, therefore we would encourage you to book your activity where possible.
Some facilities and activities will be closed or temporarily unavailable for now.
If you are feeling at all unwell, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the centre. Please review our Health Commitment Statement before your first visit.
We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff are safe. Throughout your visit please wash your hands frequently to keep us all safe.
Facilities that will be available include the following:
Bookings for the gym, classes and swimming will be available online for members 7 days in advance.
The gym will be open for customers, however, you must book in for a workout. This can be done online (select adult fitness session), via telephone or in-person at reception.
- Gym sessions will be limited to 60-minutes, if booking online please note that you can book in 15 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- Please come dressed for the gym.
- Only bring essential items with you.
- Please bring your own drink with you.
- The layout of the gym will have changed.
- Some equipment will have been moved or temporarily unavailable.
- Please make sure you wipe down equipment before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
The eGym will be open for customers, but you must book in for your workout. This can be done online, via telephone or in-person at reception.
Please make sure you wipe down equipment before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
Please note we have had to amend our class timetable as the downstairs studio will be unavailable for the next few weeks due to flood damage. Classes will still take place in the upstairs studio and Stages Flight studio, however you might find that some of the timings of the classes have changed to accommodate as many as possible. Please check our live timetable for the latest information
Classes will still take place in the upstairs studio and Stages Flight studio, however you might find that some of the timings of the classes have changed to accommodate as many as possible.
We will be offering a range of classes throughout the week, but the timetable will be reduced and there will be reduced capacity in each class.
- Book your class in advance, online, via telephone or with the reception team.
- Do not arrive too early for your class to avoid congregating in groups.
- There will be a short time between each class to allow customers to enter and exit safely.
- Equipment should be cleaned down before and after use.
- In the studio, there are markers on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- If you need to use a mat, please bring your own.
Please review the class timetable for the latest information
We will be offering only lane swimming in our pools for public sessions. We would encourage you to try and swim throughout the day to avoid busy times.
- Lane swimming must be pre-booked, online, via telephone or in person.
- Swimming sessions will be limited to 60-minutes. If you are booking online please note that you can select a time in 30 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- Please arrive at the centre ‘swim ready’ with costume under clothing and pre-showered.
- Changing facilities and lockers (£1 refundable) will be limited.
- Avoid bringing large bags & equipment to reduce the use of lockers.
- Follow the one way system to enter and exit the pool.
- Double lanes will be provided, with a maximum limit of 10 swimmers per lane.
- No overtaking whilst swimming.
- Please maintain social distance between yourself and other swimmers in and around the pool and changing rooms.
- Please do not congregate at the end of the pool, if you need a rest period please ensure you are away from other swimmers.
- Respect the lifeguard’s decisions.
- Once you have finished your swim, you can use the changing rooms, but we would ask that you do not delay and leave the centre promptly.
In the initial weeks of opening we will not be offering the free swimming sessions for over 60s or under 16s. However, lane swimming will be available at the standard pricing, including concession rates. We will continue to review our swimming programme over the coming weeks.
Swimming lessons have now restarted. Unless the swim school team contact you, your lesson will be on the same day and at the same time slot as you had back in March.
Things to remember when you attend your lesson
- We would ask that only one parent / carer per child attends with each child.
- Please make sure your child comes dressed ‘swim ready’ for their lesson with their costume under clothing as changing facilities and showers will be limited.
- When you arrive for your lesson, please observe the one way system to the swimming pool.
- There will be a dedicated drop off / collection point located shallow end main pool, if you are using the teaching pool the drop off point is the teaching pool on the right hand side.
- Teachers will be delivering lessons from poolside and will be adhering to government guidance on social distancing.
- Any equipment used in lesson will be sanitised before and after each activity. This will be achieved simply and effectively by rinsing equipment in the pool.
- Limited spectator area available during swimming lessons.
- Changing facilities will be limited so swimmers are encouraged to shower at home prior to and after their lesson to minimise the time spent in the changing rooms.
To enable us to ensure social distancing, please leave the centre as soon as you are able following the end of your lesson.
Our swimming timetable will reflect these changes, please keep checking our online timetable as we may make changes.
Further Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
In the initial weeks all other activities and areas will be closed including the health suite, café, crèche, soft play whilst we reopen. Further information and updates will be available as soon as possible.
Further information and FAQ’s can be found on our corporate website