We have a range of fitness classes at The Venue Leisure Centre with something to suit everyone. Whether you come along with others or meet new people at your favourite class every week, its great fun to work out in a group. Finish off with a relaxing visit to the sauna, steam room and spa pool.
Whether you want a high energy Insanity® class or a Pilates or yoga class that helps focus the mind and body, we have a range of regular classes throughout the week suitable for you.
Immersive Cycling Studio
Do you know the benefits of indoor cycling classes with our Stages bikes?
- Improving cardiovascular health and endurance by pedalling at different speeds and intensities
- Shedding fat and toning muscles, especially in the legs
- Being a low-impact exercise option that is gentle on the joints.
- Enhancing blood pressure, lipid profile, and body composition
- Reducing stress and releasing endorphins
We have renamed our Stages Flight cycling classes to Stages Cycle.
Stages Cycle and Studio App benefits
- Using data to motivate, track and reward.
- add additional motivation in the class setting, members can work to their individualized level while in the group setting, seeing their work on group display or simply in their post-workout email.
- Stages Studio App provides engaging full-featured group display with a personalized workout for each ride.
- Each rider works to their individualized level, while enjoying the motivating group environment
- Add color-coded interval workouts to the performance-style classes where members seek cycling improvement and thrive off data feedback.
Take part in an indoor cycling workout with an engaging full-featured group display providing a personalised workout for each rider.
Everyone works to their individual level, whilst enjoying a motivating group environment. The instructor creates a class plan that the group follows.
To benefit from the full immersive experience we recommend you download the Stages Studio app from the google or app store and set up an account using The Venue as the location code.
Please review the class timetable for the latest information.
View our Generation Plus Timetable